What better way to start your Memorial Day weekend?! Join your family, friends, co-workers and others celebrating the lives of those no longer with us. Enjoy a mid-morning walk across the pedestrian bridge on the riverfront, then return to beautiful Miller’s Landing for fun activities and THE PANCAKE MAN! The Pancake Man will not only feed you yummy pancakes and sausage, he will also entertain you.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLINE REGISTRATIONS WILL END AT MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY, MAY 25. YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER AT THE EVENT.
ALSO NO PHOTO BUTTONS CAN BE ORDERED AFTER MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY, MAY 25.
NO REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE UNLESS GRIEF’S JOURNEY CANCELS THE EVENT.
Roeder Mortuary Paws & Remember of Nebraska New York Life OPPD
What can you expect?
- Easy online registration
- Free onsite parking (there’s never a parking problem)
- Each registration receives a photo button in memory of your special person or pet
- Create a pinwheel and a memory tile in memory of your special person or pet to take to the cemetery or put them in your garden
- Kids will also enjoy face painting and hair chalk
- Shoulder massages to relieve some of your stress
- 32” SMART TV WILL BE RAFFLED!! Built in WIFI, full-array LED backlight. TICKETS $1.00 – Purchase at Grief’s Journey or the day of the event at Miller’s Landing (cash or checks only). Winner will be drawn at the walk – need not be present to win.
- AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR LARGEST WALKING TEAM, BEST TEAM T-SHIRT & BEST INDIVIDUAL T-SHIRT.
- SET UP A FUNDRAISING PAGE! RAISE $250 AND YOUR LOVED ONE’S NAME WILL BE ADDED TO OUR MEMORIAL PLAQUE.