What better way to start your Memorial Day weekend?! Join your family, friends, co-workers and others celebrating the lives of those no longer with us. Enjoy a mid-morning walk across the pedestrian bridge on the riverfront, then return to beautiful Miller’s Landing for fun activities and THE PANCAKE MAN! The Pancake Man will not only feed you yummy pancakes and sausage, he will also entertain you.
What can you expect?
- Easy online registration
- Free onsite parking (there’s never a parking problem)
- Each registration receives a photo button in memory of your special person or pet
- Create a pinwheel and a memory tile in memory of your special person or pet to take to the cemetery or put them in your garden
- Kids will also enjoy face painting and hair chalk
- Shoulder massages to relieve some of your stress
- AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR LARGEST WALKING TEAM, BEST TEAM T-SHIRT & BEST INDIVIDUAL T-SHIRT
- 32” SMART TV WILL BE RAFFLED!!