19th Annual Grief’s Journey Remembrance Walk
The weather might have won on May 27 when our 19th Annual Remembrance Walk was originally scheduled, but we’re bouncing back with a new date!
Saturday, August 12, Miller’s Landing, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Join your family, friends, co-workers and others celebrating the lives of those no longer with us. Enjoy a mid-morning walk across the pedestrian bridge on the riverfront, then return to beautiful Miller’s Landing for fun activities and treats.
THE RAFFLE FOR THE TV WAS HELD POST RAIN EVENT. THE WINNER WAS LYSA SWAN. CONGRATULATIONS LYSA!
Remembrance Walk Sponsored by:
Roeder Mortuary Paws & Remember of Nebraska New York Life OPPD
What can you expect?
- Easy online registration
- Free onsite parking (there’s never a parking problem)
- Each registration receives a photo button in memory of your special person or pet
- Create a pinwheel and a memory tile in memory of your special person or pet
- Kids will also enjoy face painting and hair chalk
- AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR LARGEST WALKING TEAM, BEST TEAM T-SHIRT & BEST INDIVIDUAL T-SHIRT.
- SET UP A FUNDRAISING PAGE! RAISE $250 AND YOUR LOVED ONE’S NAME WILL BE ADDED TO OUR MEMORIAL PLAQUE.
IF YOU WERE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THE MAY 27 REMEMBRANCE WALK, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED FOR AUGUST 12.