Your donation/sponsorship for Grief’s Journey:
- Positions your business as an employer who cares.
- Dovetails nicely with your company’s wellness initiatives.
- Provides additional training and-or resources for your company’s HR professionals and employee benefits packages.
- Increases your visibility among other major employers and their employees.
- Sustains programs that make a difference to your team, your loved ones, your schools, your neighbors, and your community.
- And, it’s good for your bottom line!
Did you know?
- 1 in 4 employees is grieving at any time.
- 30 work days are lost per year by each employee coping without support from co-workers or managers.
- 20% will continue losing work days for more than one year.
- $125,000 is the average annual cost, in lost productivity, to an organization of 400 employees.
- Source: The Grief Recovery Institute
Find What Works For Your Business/Organization!
Corporate Community Partnerships
Provide 12 months of support for free, quality grief programs, and receive recognition and benefits at ALL of our events and activities year-round!
- $15,000 Diamond Partner
- $10,000 Platinum Partner
Individual Event Sponsorships
Sponsor or purchase tables or tickets for each of these events by going to the respective event pages on this website.
- Annual Remembrance Walk
- Comfort Food Classic
- Grief Awareness Conference
- Doolin’ Classic Golf Outing
Provide support kits for grieving individuals/families and-or your school or workplace.
Ready to Make a Commitment?
Complete the form below to securely transmit your donation using eTapestry’s secured network. Please be assured your information is safe and encrypted as soon as the “Submit” button is clicked.